Watch a Student Project
Dhamodaran, a Gannet Intern implemented the kind of concepts covered in this coure, and presented the project in SIAT Auto Expo in 2019. Enjoy the video!
LIVE – Vehicle Dynamics Analysis for xEV conversions
Visit COURSE Page.
By attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of vehicle dynamics and its importance in Electric vehicles when they replace ICE powertrains
- Understand IC Engine powertrain and Electric motor powertrains system components
- Create requirements needed for EV configurations
- Design EV vehicle with the right components
- Perform vehicle dynamics simulations to create safe Electric vehicle
ONLINE COURSE DATES AND TIMES
|19-DEC-20 To 10-JAN-21||Mon, Wed, Fri: – 7:30 -9 pm
Sat, Sun: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
ALL RECORDINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR COURSE PAGE FOR 12 MONTHS.
|1||Introduction to Vehicle dynamics||Introduction to Longitudinal dynamics, Lateral dynamics and Vertical dynamcis|
|2||Longitudinal dynamics analysis||Forces influencing logitudinal dynamics analysis
Vehicle longitudinal stability analysis
|3||Lateral dynamics||Vehicle handling
Vehicle lateral stability
|4||Vertical dynamics||Vehicle suspension analysis|
|5||Electrified powertrain configurations, types and Architectures||Series and Parallel configuration, P0, P1, P2, P3,P4 architecture, Vehicle workign modes|
|6||Vehicle Conversions from ICE to Electric Vehicle||Component level analysis for EV or HEV conversion|
|7||Handson design for EV car||EV Components selection for car converted from IC Engine to Electric motor|
|8||Vehicle simulations for ICE vehicle and EV vehicle||Double lane change test simulations for ICE vehicle and EV vehicle|