LIVE – Numerical methods for Modeling and Optimization of IC Engines
Visit the Self-Paced Learning COURSE Page.
Download Course Outline PDF.
- By attending this course, you will be able to:
- Apply Data analytics approaches to the different problems
- Understand the challenges of IC Engine development
- Understand the importance of Applied mathematics for Numerical modeling
- Apply Different Design of experiments to any system
- Learn scripting and application of Python to any optimization problem
ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
ONLINE COURSE DATES AND TIMES
|19-DEC- 20 To 16-JAN-21||Tue, Thu: 5:30 – 7 pm
Sat, Sun: 10:00 – 11:30 am
ALL RECORDINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR COURSE PAGE FOR 12 MONTHS.
|S.No||Lesson Name||Topic||Duration (hours)|
|1||Performance calibration for IC Engines||Motivation||0.5|
|2||Development cycles in Engine development||Different development cycles in IC Engine development and the challenges faced in each stage||1.5|
|3||Emission regulations application||Emission regulations application to IC Engines and derive engine level targets||3|
|4||Introduction of Design of Experiments||5 DoE designs introduction||2|
|5||Application of Design of experiments for IC Engine testing||Choose any one design for application of Global design and any one design for application of local design||8|
|6||Introduction to Engine modelling||What is Engine modelling and how it helps
Different methods of Engine modelling
|7||Engine model creation and validation||Application of polynomial and gaussian process for Engine model selection||5|
|8||calG usage for Engine calibration||Usage of Engine model and calG for Engine calibration||3|